Saturday, September 27, 2008

Using Technology to Save Gas

81. If your children are of age, send messages € "on foot or by bike.

82. Ms. € ™ t have children? Paying a boy and his promotion of entrepreneurship, too.

83. If your area to do so, your child has a walk or bike to school.

84. A process of considering for his next trip instead of your vehicle.

85. GPS often travel to new places.

86. If Cana € ™ t allow women or GPS € ™ t want to invest in the online help or outdated maps plan the route before leaving home.

87. If an operator offers delivery, that only you can save money by transporting goods for you because you have a choice.

88. Plan trips in advance and allow sufficient time to reach their destination, which helps in May injury prevention (and the loss of gas) and speed that WEA € ™ I said that the aid more gas, the speed limit.

89. You have more than one car to your home, use it gets better gas mileage as possible.

3 comments:

Vikis Kitchen said...

Hi,
I m writing you in regard to your proposal on exchanging links with my site .
Yes, we can do a blog roll link exchange. Can you please flourish me more information on your other sites.
I have a blog on home management and I m including your link there.
If you have a blog with cooking / recipe tips , Kindly mail me.
Thanks your proposal.

Regards,
viki.

Vikis Kitchen said...

Hi, this blog seems more informative and cool.
Moreover, I have a gift for you. Just visit me.

Dynamic said...

Hi,
I m writing you in regard to your proposal on exchanging links with my site. http://managing-health.blogspot.com/ (Health Problem and Solution)
Yes, we can do a blog roll link exchange. Can you please give me your blog name and url you want to exchange with on my blog.